#COCONUT #LIME #CHICKEN

COCONUT LIME CHICKEN

This Coconut Lime Chicken is a quick entree that earns rave reviews! The light and creamy sauce includes a bright burst of lime flavor you’re going to love.
#COCONUT #LIME #CHICKEN

A few weeks ago I bought a big bag of gorgeous limes and promptly forgot about them. Don’t you hate when that happens? They got stuck behind who knows what in the refrigerator and I never saw them. So the following week I bought another bag. It wasn’t small either. I ended up with a whole lot of limes just begging me to create something. Okay, limes, I hear you.

Luckily I’d had this recipe in mind for a while and, oh my goodness, it was amazing from the very first try. I made it a few times to get the sauce consistency just right. It is.


Full ===> RECIPE 

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel